Sign & Display
We have a variety of printers for the Sign & Display market.
HP Flatbed FB550 & FB750
Speed up the delivery of orders with a printer that lets you print and load media simultaneously. Target new applications with quality results on virtually any rigid and flexible media.
- Print on almost any rigid/flexible media up to 64 mm; HP inks for high durability and flexibility
- Get into specialties, attract new customers; do more—white ink,2 double-sided prints, matte/gloss, and textured effects
- Improved image quality, improved high density photo print modes and high white opacity
- With the FB750, expand into high-value applications managing boards up to 302 x 250 cm
HP Designjet L28500 104" (renamed L280)
The HP Designjet L280 allows you to increase uptime with automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing and remote management.
- Satisfy a broader range of customer needs with 104” addressable width.
- Print on a broad range of materials, including vinyl, textiles, paper, film, and low-cost uncoated options.
- Create vivid indoor and outdoor applications— outdoor signage offers better durability than eco-solvent inks.
- Print up to 70% faster with extremely short time to delivery.
- Produce double-sided prints with automated registration across sides that move immediately to finishing.
- Easily control printer settings and tasks via the intuitive touchscreen.
- Improve the work environment—no special ventilation, no hazard warning label—unlike most eco-solvent inks.
- Choose a printing system that is an industry leader in environmental certifications and awards.
HP Latex 850
Expand your reach with stunning outdoor/indoor applications on the HP Latex 850. High-quality prints are delivered at true production speed with a 126-in (3.2 m) printer that also offers multiple workflow features.
- Choose from a wider range of media - self-adhesive vinyl, paper, wallpaper, PVC banner and film. Print direct to fabrics for indoor soft signage.
- Outstanding image quality with 6 colours, a wide colour gamut, 4pt text and up to 1200 dpi resolution
- Outdoor prints achieve display permanence up to three year unlaminated, and up to five years laminated
- Indoor prints up to five years unlaminated, and up to ten years laminated
- See high-impact POP prints at up to 45m2/hr and light boxes and indoor soft signage at up to 27m2/hr
- Dual-roll capability lets you print two 60-inch (1.52m) rolls side by side and take advantage of the printer's full production speed
HP Latex 3000
The new industrial revolution. A breakthrough combination of high volume and high quality that brings you new, high profit printing – all at an industrial level.
- Amazing productivity - 77m2/hr indoor, 120m2/hr outdoor quality
- Shorten time to delivery as prints come out completely dry and ready for lamination or finishing
- Produce fine details, a wide colour gamut, and a flexible ink layer with 6 colours and 1200dpi resolution
- Enjoy wide media versatility, including heat-sensitive media, with high-efficiency curing
- Achieve high quality at production speeds using HP Latex Optimizer